Pending TheOne Mod Application

TheOne

Oct 18, 2018
localhost
User name: TheOne

Discord I'd like to keep it in private as you know i sell AAC config so if someone finds out who I am i will loose access to that resource.

Daily activity time 2-6 Hours. It really depends on the day.

Previous experiences I worked with Xenforo in the past when I owned MC server and some other communities so I'd say I have really good knowledge of it. I also have some great experience with ADD-ONS and how overall Xenforo structure works so i wouldn't have any issues with it in the long run, unless there's something new that I haven't seen before then it would take me few minutes or maybe an hour to figure out how everything works. If talking about Minecraft itself, I don't play it anymore but I enjoy sharing nulled plugins with the community and selling them for a huge discount ranging from 10% up to 90% from the original price. Just to add, i have around a year of experience with Xenforo admin side and around 5-6 Years of Minecraft knowledge so it would be easy for me to help someone with any issues they might have.

Thank you for taking your time and looking at my application.

Upload resources Yes

Admin

CEO
Administrator
Jul 15, 2012
Mars
www.nulledforums.net
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. Since nF is growing at a pretty fast pace I am now looking for moderators again.

I want to keep paid resources to a minimal so would you be able to post them for free as well?

Admin

CEO
Administrator
Jul 15, 2012
Mars
www.nulledforums.net
Thanks for applying. I've promoted you to a Moderator.

The basic permissions of a moderator are the following:
  • Delete spam / inappropriate threads or posts.
  • Lock / unlock threads
  • Give warnings to users on threads, posts & resources
  • Approve / unapprove threads, posts & resources
  • View unapproved threads / posts
  • Ban users
  • Ban users from replying to threads
Let me know if you have any questions or if something is not working.