- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
- images by @rocky143
Under 18? Make sure you have your parent's permission before you buy!
Please make sure to have Java8 on your system.
For Plugin Support (bug report, feature request, etc), please use this site. You can also use
This backpack works with TokenEnchant / AutoSell / InventoryFull. Mined/exploded blocks are automatically stored in the backpack, and AutoSell commands will check contents of backpacks as well as the player inventory!!!
This plugin provides a virtual backpack. A player can have multiple backpacks. Each backpack can be accessed through a command or a key item. You can customise what item to represent a key in config.yml.
- /vkbackpack help : display the help menu.
- /vkbackpack reload : reloads config.yml.
- /vkbackpack give <player> <size> [backpack_name] : issue a backpack of size <size> to <player>.
- /vkbackpack open <backpack_name> : opens the backpack called <backpack_name>
- /vkbackpack key <name> : get a key to open your backpack named as <name>.
- /vkbackpack list : get a list of your backpacks.
- /vkbackpack setmax <player> <max> : sets the maximum number of backpacks <player> can have to <max>.
- /vkbackpack rename <oldname> <newname> : rename the backpack from <oldname> to <newname>.
- /vkbackpack remove [player] <name> : throw away <name> backpack. If [player] is present [player]'s <name> backpack will be removed.
- /vkbackpack release : flags the backpack to be released/traded.
- /vkbackpack claim : claim the backpack associated with the key you're holding. If it's someone else's backpack, it will become yours.
- /vkbackpack setsize <player> <newsize> : sets the size of the backpack in hand of the player <player> to <newsize>."
- vkbackpack.admin : allows you to use reload, give, setmax commands
- vkbackpack.use : allows you to use key, list commands
- vkbackpack.open : allows you to use /bp open command to open a backpack
- vkbackpack.rename : allows you to rename your backpack
- vkbackpack.trade : allows you to use /bp release|claim command to trade your backpack.
Install VKBackPack.jar in the plugins folder.