- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
Quality Armory - Vehicles adds a variety of different cars, planes, boats, and helicopters.
This plugin uses the QualityArmory plugin to support all of the 3D models and multi-item system, using its resourcepack.
Supports updates (1.9 - 1.13)
- Variety of pre-made cars, planes, helicopters, and boats.
- Ability to add your own vehicles.
- Passager system.
- Terrain climbing system to handle small jumps
- Sound system for engines.
- Fuel system.
- Per-Vehicle whitelist for player-owned vehicles.
- Fully customizable.
- More vehicles and systems will be added in future updates.
If you are experiencing a problem with QAV, please report this issue in the Discussions tab or the Github page, including any errors you receive and whether you tried it on a clean server (with no other plugins installed). I will not respond to issues in the review section, so don't use it as a way to try to get faster responses.
- /QAV give <vehicle> <player>: Gives a player a vehicle as an item
- /QAV spawnVehicle <vehicle>: Spawns a vehicle instance at the player's location
- /QAV removeNearbyVehicles <radius>: Removes all spawned vehicle instances within a radius of the player.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.* : Gives access to all permissions.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.admin : Gives access to all admin permissions,.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.give : Allows player to use /qav give
- qualityarmoryvehicles.spawn :Allows player to use /qav spawnVehicle
- qualityarmoryvehicles.setaspassager :Allows player to use /qav setaspassager
- qualityarmoryvehicles.removenearbyvehicles :Allows player to use /qav removenearbyvehicles
- qualityarmoryvehicles.default: Gives access to all default commands. Added by default.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.craft : (Planned) will allow players to craft vehicles. Added by default.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.shop: Allows players to buy vehicles. Added by default.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.use : Allows players to interact with vehicles. Added by default.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.vehiclelimit.X : Limits the amount of vehicles a player can have spawned at one time (by default, all players are allowed 1)
- qualityarmoryvehicles.unlimitedvehicles : Bypasses limit check
- qualityarmoryvehicles.callback : Allowes players to call back all of their vehicles (either storing them in the player's garage or adding it back to the player's inventory)
- qualityarmoryvehicles.callbackAll : Calls back all vehicles on the server.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.candrive.XXX : If "enable_RequirePermsToDriveType" set to true, only players with that permission can drive the vehicle called "XXX" (Replace XXX with the vehicle's name).
- qualityarmoryvehicles.overrideWhitelistCommand : Lets a user set the whitelist for a vehicle using commands.
- qualityarmoryvehicles.usevehiclegui : Allows users to see a vehicle's GUI menu. Added by default.