- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8 1.9 1.10 1.11 1.12
Professional minigame for your server! Create unlimited arenas, loot chests for equipments, fight to be the last man standing!
Support for any size Teams and solo game.
- Totally independent, can run absolutely by itself.
- Arenas have support for Solo or Teams mode. Teams can have any number you want of players. You can create Mega mode games with big teams.
- Almost 100% configurable, customize your messages, arenas, kits, cages and chests.
- Create unlimited arenas.
- Can work with other minigames and plugins.
- Support for multiple arenas per world.
- Fireworks ending.
- Kits, Cages shop, you can use MysteryBox to get rewards or use money to buy stuff.
- Become spectator on death and teleport to other players.
- Support for BungeeMode to force players to join game.
- Support for MySQL to share player stats between servers.
- Built in coins and souls system, you can use vault too.
- Create your custom chests types and make specific chests use that type (you can set a type for game start and a different type for refill to give better items on refill)
- Lightweight rollback system.
- Can be used as survivalgames plugin or custom pvp plugin.
- Coins multipliers for VIP users.
- Create your own kits or cages and specify they rarity, cost, name, content and whether they require a permission or not.
- Scoreboards for lobby and In-Game.
- Support for UUID.
- Players stats: wins. kills, deaths, blocks breaked, blockes places, projectiles launched and projectiles hit.
- AutoJoin command and sign that will put you on the best available arena. You can set autojoin sign for solo or team game.
- Signs showing arena state and player count. (Customizable)
- MysteryBox, using souls or coins to unlock your kits or cages.
- Hitting a player with an arrow will show that player health.
- Mobs for arenas that will only attack your enemies.
- Run rewards commands on player kill or win.
- Built in broadcaster, so you can display your tips and tricks or advertise your website.
- You can set as much refills as you want.
- Customizable projectile trails and trails shop.
- Create Holograms for stats and update them every x amount of minutes.
- Sign leaderboards, display top players depending on the stat you choose, can also place a head over the sign to display player skull.
- Support for PlaceHolderAPI so you can show Pro Skywars stats on any compatible plugin.
- in game commands whitelist.
- Create parties and play with your friends.
- Glass behing join sign changes color depending on game state.
- 12 Perks to give your game an awesome boost! (check perks list on Setup section)
- Force your players to fight adding GameEnd events! (check setup section for more info)
- Support for MongoDB to share data between servers.
- Support for Redis in-memory data structure store, used as a database. Fast data share between servers.
- Random arena bungee mode. You can have more than one arena on your bungee mode server and each match will have a different arena.
- Teams ✓ DONE
- Parties ✓ DONE
- Holograms ✓ DONE
- Perks ✓ DONE
- LeaderBoards ✓ DONE
- Trails ✓ DONE
- API ✓ DONE
- MongoDB Support ✓ DONE
- Redis Support ✓ DONE
Arena Setup Commands:
- /arena wand - Gives you wand tool to select corners of your arena.
- /arena create <arenaname> - Create new arena.
- /arena edit <arenaname> - Edit cuboid region for an arena.
- /arena remove <arenaname> - Remove an arena
- /arena setlobbyspawn <arenaname> - Sets arena lobby (pregame) spawn
- /arena setspectatorsspawn <arenaname> - Sets place where spectators will spawn on death.
- /arena setmainlobby <arenaname> - Sets the lobby where players will be teleported on game end/leave.
- /arena setminteams <arenaname> <value> - Sets minimun required teams for game to start.
- /arena setmaxteams <arenaname> <value> - Sets max number of players for an arena.
- /arena setteamsize <arenaname> <value> - Sets the numberof players for each team.
- /arena addspawn <arenaname> - Adds spawn point for an arena.
- /arena addchest <arenaname> <defaultChestType> <refillChestType> - Adds chest you are looking to an arena and sets the default fill and the refill chest types (Use chesttypes.yml)
- /arena chestwand <arenaname> <defaultFillChestType> <RefillChestType> - Will give you a blazing rod that you can use to add chests to your arena.
- /arena removechest <arenaname> - Removes the chest you are looking from arena.
- /arena setevent <eventName> <arenaname> - Sets Game end event for an arena.
- /arena removeevent <arenaName> - Removes all events from an arena.
- /arena join <arenaname> - Join an arena.
- /arena leave - Leaves arena.
- /arena list - Display a list of arenas.
- /arena forcestart <arenaname> - Reduce the countdown time and force gamestart.
- /sw join <arenaname> - Joins an arena.
- /sw join - Opens arena selector for players with required permission.
- /sw autojoin [solo/teams] - Autojoin to best available arena.
- /sw shop - Displays Skywars shop.
- /sw coins add/set/remove <player> <amount> - Add. set or remove an amount of coins from player.
- /sw souls add/set/remove <player> <amount> - Add, set or remove an amount of souls from player.
- /sw kits/trails/cages/perks add <player> <name> - Unlock a kit, cage, trail or perk for a player.
- /sw addmysterybox - Adds a new mystery box. (You need to be above the block and looking at it.)
- /sw hologram add/remove - Set or remove stats holograms location.
- /sw removemysterybox - Removes existing myster box. (You need to be above the block and looking at it.)
- /sw leave - leave and arena.
- /sw reload - Reloads plugin configuration.
- /party create <partyname> - Creates a new party
- /party invite <player> - Send a invitation to your party
- /party join <partyname> - Join to a party (requires invitation)
- /party kick <player> - Kick a player from your party.
- /party list - Check the players on your party.
- /sw kit create <kitname> - Creates a new kit on kits.yml with current player inventory contents (armor and items) including enchantments.
- /sw kit setdisplayitem <kitname> <material>[:ID] - Set the display item for a kit.
- /sw kit setpermission <kitname> <permission> - Set the permission for kit usage.
- /sw kit setprice <kitname> <value> - Set price for a kit (this feature will work only if you enable money use for kits on config.yml)
- /sw kit setrarity <kitname> <common/rare/legendary> - Sets kit mysterybox rarity.
- /sw kit addloreline <kitname> <text> - Set a new lore line for a kit.
- /sw kit lorereset <kitname> - Deletes lore for a kit.
- /sw kit save <kitname> - Reset inventory GUI's to show new kit.
- proskywars.admin - Access to all commands
- proskywars.arena - Access to arena setup commands
- proskywars.signs - Allow player to place SkyWars arenas signs.
- proskywars.autojoin - Access to autojoin command.
- proskywars.mysteryboxadd - Allow player to add a block as mystery box.
- proskywars.mysteryboxremove - Allow player to remove existing mystery box.
- proskywars.holograms - Allow player to set the stats hologram location.
- proskywars.bypass - Allow you to bypass the commands whitelist.
- proskywars.coins - Allow player to run commands to modify coins.
- proskywars.souls - Allow player to run commands to modify souls.
- proskywars.shop - Access to shop command.
- proskywars.join - Access to join command.
- proskywars.joingui - Access to arena selector using command.
- proskywars.kitcreate - Allow player to use commands to create new kits.
- proskywars.5x - Coins 5x multiplier for VIP players.
- proskywars.4x - Coins 4x multiplier for VIP players.
- proskywars.3x - Coins 3x multiplier for VIP players.
- proskywars.2x - Coins 2x multiplier for VIP players.
- proskywars.souls1 - Set max amount of souls to config.yml option Souls.vip1Souls.
- proskywars.souls2 - Set max amount of souls to config.yml option Souls.vip2Souls.
Check configuration files on GitHub Wiki:
Spoiler: Kits & Cages Rarity
Spoiler: GameEnd Events
By purchasing this resource you agree to the following terms of service:
- You know all features, limitations and requirements.
- No refunds will be granted.
- You will not chargeback, dispute or reverse any payments.
- This plugin only can be used in your server or network.
- I reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
- Don't reditribute this plugin.
- Don't deobfuscate.
- Don't post bad reviews, first ask me!