(Spigot users, you will have to create an account to purchase this configuration!)
(It takes less than 5 minutes and ensures that you get updates)
Currently the #1 anti-cheat solution on MC-Market with over 1,200+ sales!
NEW: Patchwork plugin that supports 1.8 - 1.13.2
I have spent over three years now, since early November 2015, focusing on improving the default configuration of NoCheatPlus (NCP) to reduce false positives while maintaining the high accuracy that many server owners seek. I've personally seen this configuration used on a very wide variety of game modes including Factions, HCF, Prison, Kit-PvP, Survival, Skyblocks, Minigames, and other gamemodes that exist across the 1,200+ servers that have purchased it. I dedicate a large degree of time to constantly focus and improve the fundamentals of this configuration; hopefully, this shines true after purchasing it and assessing it for yourself.
Spoiler: Hacks Blocked
What makes this better than any other configuration or anti-cheat plugin?
- Lag generated by NoCheatPlus is reduced, or entirely removed, as tasks such as logging to flat file and console - which are unnecessary - are not active.
- Hit direction is improved dramatically; this allows for PvP to be much smoother than the average delay between hits with the default configuration, especially with the legacy combat system found in 1.8.x.
- Accurate notifications - you will no longer be spammed by NCP's false positives. NCP will send color-coded notifications from green to red based upon bluntness of the cheat.
- Players aren't going to have odd movement errors with slabs, anvil, and chest collision bug(s). I've spent countless hours to ensure movement is as smooth as it gets without allowing hackers to cheat.
- All server-side hacks such as FastPlace, SpeedMine, etc are properly blocked based on vanilla gameplay to not impact regular players while still stopping hackers.
- Every single string is redone in the configuration to optimize NCP's performance and reduce lag dramatically.
- The ability to review a player's actions first hand if anything seems out of place (Requires MySQL and 1.9+).
- NoCheatPlus is run on a large number of servers for the reason that it works against countless hacked clients. However, since NoCheatPlus is available for all, hacked clients have adapted to function under a VL that would trigger a regular check, hence why I have modified values to be stricter without disturbing regular player's gameplay on top of providing the latest development build which resolves a majority of flaws in older builds.
- On top of an optimized configuration, I've included a patchwork plugin that solves countless flaws found in the normal code of NoCheatPlus, including the addition of a Jesus check, several combat checks including via npc, and server & player latency checking before notifications are sent - something that most other anti-cheats don't offer.
- I really hate to say it as I've kept this resource page unbias for three years but I did take the time to scope out the competition that Spigot offers as I wanted to expand into another anti-cheat's configuration using the knowledge I've gained over these past three years but to be frank: I've seen nothing but false positives spammed left and right with other anti-cheats. I have reported said false positives to the developers of the anti-cheats I've tested as that's only fair.
- Included is a 'patchwork' plugin for NCP. By patchwork, I am referring to an additional plugin that is fully optional to run alongside NCP. The goal of the patchwork plugin is to not only resolve flaws that NCP has - including blocking bypasses and improving limited checks like Jesus that aren't fully blocked - but also to build upon the existing checks of NCP.
- Some checks that are included are in the "Hacks Blocked" section above (overlapping checks not listed). Several checks from the patchwork plugin and NCP do overlap to ensure that there are no bypasses available to be exploited. Also provided is full plugin documentation as far as which checks are used by the patchwork plugin as well as permissions.
- An optimized NCP Configuration (1.4.5 - 1.13.2) - Separated into two folders: 1.13+ and 1.12.2 & below.
- 2 configured Patchwork plugins that work alongside NoCheatPlus (1.8 - 1.12.2 and 1.8 - 1.13.2).
- Replay plugin that works with the 1.8 - 1.2.2 Patchwork plugin to review a player's action via an npc recreation (1.9 - 1.12.2, with MySQL).
- The latest NoCheatPlus Development Build.