- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
The best Staff Mode and Server Management plugin
(Paper/Taco)Spigot 1.8.3 - 1.12.x
CraftBukkit isn't supported and won't be, neither any other minecraft server API other than Spigot or it's forks.
- Custom Vanish - Custom made vanish mode which allows you to completely make yourself invisible to anyone who doesn't have the permission modmode.vanish.bypass. Usable with /vanish and as a modmode module.
- Invsee - Inspect a player's inventory by either calling the command /invsee or one of its aliases or simply use the modulein modmode. Very neat GUI showing the players inventory & armor contents aswell as the players statistics.
- Enderchest - Inspect a player's enderchest by simply using the module in modmode. Nothing special to it really, it just opens the players enderchest's copy
- Follow - This module allows you to ride / mount any entity in the game. This was originally made to check on players and follow them through the map. But now also features following / riding any entity!
- Push - With this simple but useful feature you can move yourself around very quickly. This feature works using /push or using the push module in the modmode.
- Freeze - This module allows the mod / staff to freeze the rulebreaker, which means that the rule-breaker can pretty much do nothing at all. A lot of events are blocked and when a player logs out while frozen, it reports to staff with permission modmode.freeze.playerlogout and also executes commands that can be set in a list in the config.yml. This also opens an inventory to prevent the player from closing any ghost client related cheats.
- RandomTP - This feature allows the mod / staff to teleport to a random player in the server. This is very useful and handy. You can either choose to use /randomtp or one of its aliases or use the module in modmode.
- Ticket - Introducing modmode's ticket system! Now you and players are able to send tickets to staff, for help or just to ask how they are. Tickets come with ID's and are logged into a ticket.yml file as well. Staff can respond to the ticket with simply using /ticket respond.
- Staffchat - Staffchat allows you to talk to other staff members very easy, just type /sc message and you are set to go!. Supports network-wide bungeecord staff chat.
- Clearchat - Clearchat is a simple way to clear the chat and prevent from spam or advertisement, but only for the players who do not have the bypass permission called modmode.clearchat.bypass.
- Togglechat - Togglechat is a way to toggle the minecraft on / off and chatting will not be possible, there is also a 'blocked commands' list under togglechat section to block commands while the chat is turned off. Only players with the bypass modmode.togglechat.bypass can bypass the chat and command block.
- Inventory while moderating - We let you customize the whole inventory set up custom, assign commands for items and do special actions.
TIP: ModMode saves inventories, location, armor content and gamemode to prevent users from any abuse
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin):
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- You may ask me for support if plugin doesn't function the way it's supposed to.
- No refunds, as one does not have a right to get a refund for such digital item, because you have been gained access to it instantly and may have used it.
(you will have to go through buyer verification process before getting accepted for support, if you don't have access to "Download" button here don't even bother joining and begging for help or bothering users via PM)