- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
Configure all aspects of the plugin. You can change all chat messages.
You can schedule your KoTH! Wherever and whenever you want.
Factions & Kingdoms & Gangs & McMMO
The plugin supports Factions, FactionsOne, FactionUUID, LegacyFactions, GangsPlus, the McMMO party system and Kingdoms!
(FactionsOne is supported through a second plugin (Check extension))
Is your group plugin not supported yet?
Don't hesitate to ask me to add support for it!
Scoreboard & Featherboard Support
You have the option that whenever a player gets within a certain radius of a KoTH,
that your own defined Featherboard will be sent to them!
Don't use Featherboard? The plugin also has its own scoreboard!*
* make sure you're not using other plugins that have a built in scoreboard if you want to use the scoreboard. The KoTH trivial scoreboard is a separate plugin.
KoTH hooks into the PlaceholderAPI and MVdW placeholders!
A simple-to-use API with events for more control over the plugin!
King of the hill is a gamemode where players/factions have to capture and hold an area for a specific time.
If the player/faction wins they will be granted a price.
- 100% Configurable -
- Efficient and Lagless -
- Open source on github -
- Complete control over scoreboard and chat messages! -
- VERY easy API with events for developers for even more control! -
- Placeholders in the PlaceholderAPI! -
- Easy way to schedule KoTH's -
- (Almost) everything can be done in-game with commands -
- Factions, FactionsUUID & Kingdoms support! -
Detailed Info here:
Please post any issues on github here: https://github.com/SubSide/KOTH/issues
You'll have a higher and faster chance it will be fixed.
This will allow me to have all issues at one place
instead of scattered around in the discussion thread.
Also try to not double-post issues,
If there is already an open issue regarding the same problem,
just comment on there with your experience.