- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8 1.9 1.10 1.11 1.12
- Languages Supported:
- NL FR ES EN DE
Wiki | Issue tracker | Command information
Chat/plugin help: https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR
This is posted as a premium resource to motivate the continued development of the plugin. If you would not like to contribute to development you are welcome to download the same versions for free here but please read 'Why premium?' below for more information.
Citizens is the original Bukkit NPC plugin, adding everything from simple player statues to scriptable Denizens, Sentinel guards, Traders and more. Citizens contains a variety of toggleable behaviors and unlimited possibilities for expansion with an easy to use API. With advanced features such as scripting, AI and a helpful dev team, Citizens will continue to expand to make your server even better! For more information, see the wiki documentation and links down below.
Development Builds | Source code | API source code | Javadoc | Previous versions | 1.7.10 (Cauldron) build
- Basic NPCs - right click messages, items, looking around, waypoints, and much more.
- Extensive developer API allowing scriptable NPCs through plugins such as Denizen.
- Compatible with Essentials Eco, BOSEconomy, MultiCurrency, and iConomy 4, 5, & 6 through the use of the Vault plugin (required).
If you want to report a bug or request a feature, please file an issue here. Be sure to follow these guidelines before you file a ticket:
- Make sure the issue is not already listed in the Issue Tracker section.
- Provide as much information as possible (Minecraft version, CraftBukkit version, Citizens version, and the version of any other plugin (if applicable)
- Make sure the Citizens Wiki doesn't already have information on your issue.
Citizens has been developed actively for over 4 years, with hundreds of hours of development time spent on making it the best NPC plugin. Each new Minecraft release requires extensive changes to the codebase. Until Spigot's premium resource page, there have been few ways to directly support its continued development. If you use or appreciate this plugin, please consider supporting it by purchasing the premium version.