- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
BossShopPro is one of the most player-friendly and multifunctional GUI plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
It can not only be used to create shops but for every kind of menu. Here are just a few examples:
- Shop (Buy or sell items)
- A menu that allows players to execute commands with a simple click
- Server selector (when having multiple servers connected)
- Warp menu
Spoiler: More examples
BossShopPro is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with wonderful items, whose look, reward, price and conditions you can define. Features like a price discount for VIPs or serverpinging make every kind of GUI possible and can even be extended by Addons.
This is the pro version of the free plugin BossShop.
Spoiler: What is BossShop?
If you want a great server shop or menu but don't need all that features I suggest you to check out BossShop.
See BossShopPro in action live on the server play.becto.net. The server compass, warp menus, pointshop are all made using BossShopPro.
You set up your shops and menus once. That can either be done by hand or with a helpful tool that I wrote to make the setup easier.
Every shopitem in the shops has following values:
- A specific reward (there are many different types of rewards)
- A specific price (there are many different types of prices)
- An inventory location (Use 0 if you want the item to automatically pick the next empty slot)
- A message that is sent to the player when he purchases the shopitem
- Conditions: When they are not fulfilled the shopitem will be hidden from the shop
- A special permission that players need in order to buy the shopitem
- More actions for different kinds of clicks (like for leftclick/rightclick/mousewheel)
Next save your shop and reload BossShopPro. Now players will be able to see and (depending on your configuration) purchase trigger the defined action or purchase the defined item.
(Some of these features are in BossShopPro only, like support for some Point plugins)
- Infinite shops are possible
- Color code support (including bold etc.)
- Placeholder and symbol support (refreshing live)
- Unbeatable anti-dupe protection
- Great performance: Loading all shops once on startup
- Display the balance or points of your players in live-time
- Messages are 100% configurable
- Economy and Points support
- Permissions based discounts and price-multipliers
- Real-time serverpinging
- Optional: Log all player purchases in a Transactions.yml file
- What rewards can you use?
- Commands (executed by console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by player)
- Enchantments (are added to the item in the players main hand)
- BungeeCordServer (sends Player to named server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- LilypadServer (sends Player to named server. Needed: Lilypad)
- Nothing (can be used for decoration)
- Money (requires Vault)
- Points (PlayerPoints, CommandPoints, Enjin Points, PointsAPI, TokenEnchant, Jobs, MySQL-Tokens, VotingPlugin, Kingdoms, MySQLTokens, GadgetsMenu)
- "Shop" (this reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- More rewards can be added via Addons
- What prices can you use?
- What can you add to items?
- Custom name and lore including placeholders and symbols
- Durability (used for the damage of tools or for example color of wool)
- Potion effects
- Flags that hide attributes like enchantments or the damage of a weapon
- Colors (used for leather armor)
- Make them completely unbreakable
- Make them Playerheads
- More features can be added via Addons
- Useful Addons
- Shops automatically expand to multiple pages when needed (Configuration -> pagelayout.yml)
- Sound support (Fully customizable)
- More placeholders including calculation support
- Better ServerPinging system
- Player count and motd can be displayed in every text
- You can show the total player count of multiple servers added together
- Configurable timeout and other new settings
- Faster and more efficient system
- Allow shopitems to have different actions when using a different kind of click (leftclick, rightclick, mousewheel etc.. Configuration -> Advanced Options)
- Too long lore lines are automatically split to prevent them from being out of view
- Money and Points formatting (Configurable: Show for example '14k' instead of '14027')
- Configurable anti click spam delay
- Optionally make items automatically pick the next empty slot
- Open individual shops with their own command
- Item- and enchantment translation into every available minecraft vanilla language (Requires LangUtils to be installed)
- Player input support: For example set up command menus where players can select a target player which is used within the command
- More Reward types
- "ShopPage" (sends player to an other page of the current shop)
- BungeeCordCommand (executes command via BungeeCord console)
- OpCommand (makes player execute command with op permissions)
- ItemAll - Fills inventory with that kind of item
- More Price types
- ItemAll - Sell all items of one kind with one click
- More ItemData
- More Addons
- ThirdCurrency - Adds supports for a third currency
- TrickyShops - Makes creating shops way faster by simple tricks
- ItemShops - Create fancy itemshops with minimal effort
- PlayerShops GUI - Allows players to create public shops and sell their items NEW!
- EssentialsGUI - Creates a playerfriendly Essentials Kit and Warp GUI. NEW!
- Expanded original Addons
- Many different types of conditions (optinal)
- Items are only shown when conditions are met
- Check for player data like...
- Health or hunger
- Items in inventory or main hand
- Permissions or group
- Player location
- Lightlevel of player location
- Player world
- Check for general data like...
- World time
- Player count or state of an other server
- Check for realtime data like...
- Year, month or week
- Day of month or day of week
- Hour, minute, second or millisecond
- Have conditions that check for numbers or values of any PlaceholderAPI supported plugin
- More conditions can be added via Addons
... and more!
- /shop - Opens the main shop
- /shop <shop> [input] - Opens the named shop
- /shop open <shop> <player> [input] - Opens named shop for the named player
- /shop close <player> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /shop reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /shop read - Reads the item in the players main hand and prints out the itemdata required to reproduce that item in a shop
- /shop simulate <player> <shop> <shopitem> - Simulates shop item click (makes multiple reward types at once possible)
- You can remove the commands you don't want
- You can give every shop its own commands
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.sign.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.read - Allows reading how any itemstack is built up
- BossShop.bypass - Bypass the anti click spam delay
- You may use this plugin on one server or network only
- When you have an issue please contact me via PM before posting a bad rating. Then we can solve it together ;-)
- Ratings are not the right place for suggestions and requests
- By buying the resource you agree that you have read the whole description
- No refunds
- You may not redistribute the BossShopPro plugin or any of its source code publicly or privately
- Support is only given to accounts who bought the resource
- Once bought future updates are free
- Some of the listed features may not be available when using an older Minecraft version: Itemflags for example need 1.8+
- I provide a helpful tool that makes setting shops up easier, however the tool may not support every single BossShopPro feature
- The terms of service can be modified at any time
Requires Spigot 1.7 or newer.
Does not support KCauldron together with the Invtweaks mod.
If you want to work with money you need to have Vault installed.
Pre-set mobspawners or monstereggs require the plugin SilkSpawners to be installed.
Automatic item- and enchantment translations into any minecraft vanilla language require the plugin LangUtils to be installed.