- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE PAGE BEFORE BUYING. THE VIDEO'S ARE ALSO RECOMMENDED
More than 5k+ placeholders! that you can use in both the TEXT and thePROGRESS
Test it live @
@clip's server using his plugin placeholders
I am not good in video's. But at least I tried
Above image showing a rainbow animated text and the current RAM usage. The bossbar shows the progress of the used ram (placeholder) VS max ram
A complex animated scoreboard with lines that only run once (The welcome) and various preset effects
AirBarCreator + result
A quick combat trigger example showing your target's health
Multiple bars at the same time
- 5000+ efficient placeholders [No reflecting, cached when needed if the plugin didn't do this, very fast parsing]
- 1.9+ AND 1.8 support (1.9+ can use multiple boss bars, colors and styles)
- Change the bar color frame by frame!
- Change the amount of segments frame by frame!
- Have multiple running boss bars at the same time (or triggered boss bars using event triggers)
- Don't like a lot of bars at the same time? You can configure the plugin to only use one AirBar at the same time (like in 1.8)
- A lot of preset animations that you can use
- No lagg [Can even run on a Raspberry Pi]
- Efficient placeholder parsing: Only placeholders used in the config are used
- Efficient animation and placeholder caching: Placeholders are cached when the plugin doesn't do this (usually smaller plugins where the API directly connects to a database). Animations are cached several frames before sending so it doesn't 'stutter' the boss bar without actually taking up heaps of memory.
- Efficient sending for 1.8 servers. The packets are up to half as less comparing to other boss bar plugins.
- Change/Animated the boss bar progress. Even use placeholders to update their values
- Tweak-ability: You can tweak advanced things such as movement thresholds,etc... allowing you to boost every single millisecond out of it.
- Many updates
- Event triggered boss bar to show relevant information based on what the player is doing
- Internal Developer API and external Developer API (MVdWPlaceholderAPI) to add your own placeholders
- In depth placeholder configuration to define what they return
- Players can toggle their boss bar on an off
- Toggled boss bars can be stored in a database to save their choice after server restarts.
- Players can switch between airbar groups using commands
- Console or an OP can switch airbar's of other players