- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
- Languages Supported:
RPGCore is more then just a simple plugin, it is an entire suite of tools dedicated to allow you putting together the next MMORPG experience. No longer you will have to scrape together a variety of plugins to create something that somehow, somewhat, blends together with each other.
RPGCore will offer you everything necessary to create an RPG experience where everything is neatly blending together. You'll be able to create an environment on your server that will feel like if a multitude of developers have sunk hundreds of hours meticulously crafting each system!
RPGCore is by no means a simple resource to get into, prepare to spend a lot of time configuring this plugin to get it to do what you want. You are getting the framework for a functional MMORPG experience - not just a simple plugin that you can casually toss in and watch it work its magic. Make sure to visit the wiki!
This resource is perfectly functional out of the box with the default configurations.
Beneath you can find a short listing of the features present in RPGCore, note that this resource is receiving a huge number of updates of varying volume. These are just the core features!
- Custom Health, Shield & Mana System (Including actionbar representation and a reservation system!)
- Fully fledged and extremely powerful skill system that works for both mobs and players alike.
- A specialization orientated approach on the features.
- An affixing based item generation system
- Socketables for equipment
- Fully functional item upgrading and refinement system
- Leeching System with fine control options
- Damage type conversion calculcations
- Several hundred attributes that cover every thinkable situation
- Internal system for projectiles and meteors.
- Localized Skill System granting near infinite possibilities
- Offhand System featuring Tomes (Spell Casting) and Shields (Tanking) with more being planned in future versions.