- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7 1.8 1.9 1.10 1.11 1.12
- Languages Supported:
The ultimate minigame for your server! Create arenas with ease and start playing instantly. Unlock new kits, cages, and trails through purchasing them from the awesome gui shop, or through the mystery box. Rank up and earn achievements as you become more powerful. Create parties and play with your friends as a team. Spectate games when you die and have a laugh on your friends performance. Rollback all the grief caused by players and customize the plugin to your liking! All with maximum efficiency.
- Create as many arenas as you want.
- Fully independent! can run absolutely by it self. You don't even need multiverse.
- Arenas can be solo, or in teams mode, team size can be any number you want! could be a team of 2, 3, 4, 5, X...
- You can specify a set of potion effects for each arena (Some arenas for example could have infinite Speed I or some might have infinite Strength I and so on)
- Can work with other minigames and plugins, such as factions.
- Has an option for Bungee Mode, which makes the plugin take over the server and force players to join
- If the server has only 1 arena and bungee mode is enabled players will be forced to join that arena and the server updates the MOTD according to the game state and restarts when the game ends
- Become a spectator on death, and watch other players
- Built in coins system, but it can also use vault economy if you wish.
- Lobby countdown shortening system if there is a certain number of teams joined
- Players can not break blocks below team
- Anti combat log system
- Can display 1.8 titles and action bar, through TitleManager
- Modify default chest content and set the min and max amount of items that a chest could have
- Create your own Chests configuration, and make specific chests use that chest configuration (You can create an infinite amount of chest tiers, and set whatever chest you like to use that tier)
- Leaderboards! Create signs that will display top players from many many different stats, and you also can display their skull above these signs, you can also create a holographic leaderboard through HolographicDisplays
- Allow spectators to view players inventories and teleport to them
- Set the coins/exp modifier of players to any number you want
- You can spawn mobs that will not attack you or your teammates and you can also equip them with armor and items through shift right clicking them
- You can vote for Health and Time and Chests!
- You can spectate active games or spectate games after dying
- Amazing rollback system that rollbacks arenas effectively and quickly with little to no lag, using custom class to decrease memory usage, and a queue system to prevent overloading the server
- Killstreaks! You can run your own commands on players once they reach a certain killstreak
- You can have multiple arenas per world
- Can be used as a survivalgames plugin, or other similar minigame
- Fireworks ending, with an option to give winners a map and also to display your custom images on that map
- Customize the shop to your liking, and sell kits and such for your preferred prices!
- Achievements! a built in achievements system that tracks players stats and awards them with your custom prizes.
- Have the ability to change players coins and modifier, you can also reset their stats. this also applies on offline players.
- Create your own kits, cages, trails, and specify their rarity, cost, name, content, and whether they require a permission or not!
- Animated scoreboard title! (Optional)
- Built in world management commands! import/create/delete/teleport/list worlds without the need of other plugins. you can even backup worlds and restore them!
- A warning system, where doing certain activities more than x amount of times will result in the player getting kicked!
- Supports UUID and normal names as well
- Works with MySQL or without!
- Specify when chests should refill and how often
- Save so many player stats! starting from kills, coins, wins, deaths, modifier, and such, and ending with blocks placed, blocks broken, items crafted, items enchanted, and many more!
- Customize most of the text that appears to players, such as messages or scoreboard text or even signs text
- Autojoin command that will put the players in the best available arena
- Cool signs that show the arena state and players count
- Basic API that allows developers to access players stats and get top players, and also some events
- PlaceholderAPI Support
- MVdWPlaceholderAPI Support
- Cool scoreboards that show many different information and updates with little to no flicker.
- Tracking compass! you can use your compass to track campers!
- Mystery Box! You can unlock random items for a low cost with a very cool animation.
- Ranking system! with each rank being harder than the one before, you can also run custom commands when a player reaches a certain rank
- Detailed and lightweight cooldown system
- Very cool GUI's that are simple and easy to use
- Built in broadcaster, so you can display your tips and tricks or advertise your website
- Create parties and invite players and manage all party settings through an amazing gui! Parties FULLY use GUI's without a single command. You can also use the party chat feature if the message starts with an exclamation mark
- Customize party slots, and set certain amount of slots to certain permissions
- Spectators can instantly join a new game
- Hitting a player with an arrow will show that player health
- SmartInventory, a custom class that I have made that allows the plugin to create inventories that you can scroll through, this allows to display large amount of items in a single inventory
- Parties are listed in a smart inventory, same goes for arenas, and shop, and players personal inventory
- Create holographic stats and leaderboard!
- 22 default kit, 51 default cage, 50 default trail, 53 default achievements!
- You can also add your custom game modes easily. For example you can add LuckyBlock mode easily by dropping a LuckyBlock plugin and adding your lucky blocks into the arena!
- Smoove, well designed, created to be able to handle large amount of players
- Force start/stop arenas, and reload the plugin with a simple command rather than reloading the whole server
- Edit/Create/Delete/List chest types/categories on the fly with a simple command
- Players that leave while in-game will drop their items!
- Update arena region/blocks without having to recreate the full arena
- Edit arenas on the fly!
- Heavily dependent on gui's, to keep things simple
- Are you really still reading? I mean... I'm tired of typing all that! so in simple and easy conclusion, THIS PLUGIN IS PACKED
This plugin is highly customizable, but not fully. so be aware of that! and please don't complain about that as I have seen too many people talk about it in my other minigames :l, which becomes bothering after a while
So... here is an example of some of the files created by the plugin. You will be able to see what you can change and what you can not!
Format: /Command -> Permission
- /Skywars | /SW -> None
- /Skywars join -> None
- /Skywars leave -> None
- /Skywars autojoin -> None
- /Skywars list -> None
- /Skywars admin -> skywars.admin
- /Skywars setlobby -> skywars.setlobby
- /Skywars wand -> skywars.wand
- /Skywars create -> skywars.create
- /Skywars delete -> skywars.delete
- /Skywars addspawn -> skywars.addspawn
- /Skywars removespawn -> skywars.removespawn
- /Skywars start -> skywars.start
- /Skywars stop -> skywars.stop
- /Skywars setspectators -> skywars.setspectators
- /Skywars coins -> skywars.coins
- /Skywars setmodifier -> skywars.setmodifier
- /Skywars holograms -> skywars.holograms
- /Skywars reset -> skywars.reset
- /Skywars edit -> skywars.edit
- /Skywars editmode -> skywars.editmode
- /Skywars reload -> skywars.reload
- /Skywars updatereigon -> skywars.updateregion
- /Skywars chestmanager -> skywars.chestmanager
- /Skywars worldmanager | wm -> skywars.worldmanager
You first want to set the lobby location by doing /sw setlobby
so that when players do /sw join they will be teleported there
now you should create some arenas
start by using /sw wand and use the tool given to select the 2 corners surrounding your map.
Once you have selected the 2 corners, create the arena using /sw create <name> <team size> <min teams> <max teams>
This will create a new arena with your defined name.
Team size is the amount of players per team, if it was set to 1 then the arena is basically solo
Min teams is the minimum amount of teams required for the game to start the countdown. and Max teams on the other hand is the maximum amount of teams the arena can handle at a time
Once the creation process is over, you can now start adding spawnpoints using /sw addspawn <arena>
Keep in mind that the plugin will generate the cage, so you shouldn't have built in cages in the arena
after you have added your spawnpoints, you can use /sw edit <arena> to enable the arena and change some other settings.
The arena is now ready to be used, but you can also add a join sign for example, or make chests in the middle more powerful.
To do that, you should create a new Chest type, using the command /sw chestmanager create normal <Name>
this will create new chest type and open up a gui for you, you can add your items in that gui, and don't forget to click 'Save & Apply'
After you create your custom chest type, you have to specify which chests are gonna use that chest type, you can do so by doing /sw chestmanager tool <Name>, this will give you a tool that allows you to set specific chests to that chest type, but what if there are too many chests in the middle and you are just lazy? you can select the whole middle area using the wand, and then you can do /sw chestmanager updateregion <Name>, this will set all chests within your selection to the chest type that you specified.
If you want to create a new chest category that people can vote for, then use the same command that you used to create a chest type, but this time don't say the category is 'normal' and instead name it your self (/sw chestmanager create <Name>). This will create a new chest category that has a 'default' chest type where you can put items.
When you add a chest type such as 'Tier2' to a category such as 'Normal' you must add a chest type named 'Tier2' for the other categories. So that no matter which category got the most votes, the chests labeled 'Tier2' will have a location to take items from.
You can also set the location where spectators will be teleported to, but this is optional because if it's not set they will teleport to a random location inside the arena region. To set a specific location for spectators use /sw setspectators <Arena>
You could also use the worldmanager to backup your worlds just incase anything went wrong
If you want to make all players automatically join skywars when they join your server you need to enable bungee mode in config.yml! If you have a bungee cord and a lobby system, This plugin will only be on your game server and NOT in your hub server, if you want to join through signs from your hub server, then you need to have a plugin such as TeleportSigns in your hub
To create Skywars signs, the first line has to be [SW]
To create join signs for the lobby, second line has to be 'join'
To create join signs for arenas, second line has to be 'join'
while the third line must define the arena name
To create leave signs, second line has to be 'leave'
To create autojoin signs, second line has to be 'autojoin'
In this type of signs, you can leave the third line empty, or you can specify 'Solo' or 'Team'
To create leaderboard signs, second line has to be 'top' while the third line must define the stat that you want the plugin to order players stats by. and fourth line is the rank you are looking for!
This will display the top killer!
for a list of stats that you can use, simply keep the third line empty and the plugin will show you a list.
You can also add a skull above the sign, and when the leaderboard updates, the skull will display players skins